Monday, December 23, 2013

My old arch enemy ' rm -rf ' rears his ugly head again!

Some people are great friends all the time, some people are good friends some of the time, ' rm -rf ' is almost NEVER a good friend :-(

So I made this little html file that called external css and javascript files that hid a scary monster image until a button was clicked. I wanted to show you some cool new things that I've been playing around with lately and show you the little site up and running until I made a HIDEOUS mistake and accidentally deleted the entire folder that had the files.

How?...a long story that is ultimately pointless and happened :-(

So, you will just have to check these out on your own for now until I make something else to show you:

Get a website hosted directly from your GitHub Repository for free, I never had heard about this or knew about it, pretty cool.
I had always heard of Jekyll but never looked at it, it's cool and worth checking out!
I love Heroku, but when I first made a site and hosted it, the site would take FOREVER to load. I found a cool little trick here: Heroku: Depriving your free dyno of sleep and thought I would pass it along, I have Uptime Robot running on 2 sites of mine now.

All the best peeps, keep coding and have a Merry Christmas!


  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.



  3. Compared with the glass reactor with jacket, the high quality stone crusher has wide applications. Here: Generally speaking, the stone crusher machine may include vibrating feeder, stone jaw crusher, pex jaw crusher, vertical shaft impact crusher, vibrating screen, sand washing machine etc.

  4. DreamHost is one of the best hosting provider with plans for all of your hosting requirments.