Tuesday, September 10, 2013

"Get hired the hard way".... now accepting applications for October 1st launch!

Okay, so you got hired Josh and self taught yourself so what, that won't work for everyone.
I, of course, disagree! That's why I'm writing my book "No Degree, No Problem!"  

I am here to say that you can get hired by following the books step by step "road map". Let's put the book to the test! Starting now I will be accepting applications to be mentored by yours truly!
Send me an email if you would like to be considered and are willing to make the commitment and I will send you an application with some questions.

The launch date is October 1st 2013 (just over 2 weeks away)

Here's what I will promise the lucky student:

(1) "Get hired the hard way" starts October 1st, there is zero cost to you for my help/mentoring/promotion, only LOTS of HARD work.

(2) I guarantee that following the step by step "road map" in my book: "No Degree, No Problem!" and with my mentoring/guidance you will get hired no later than May 1st 2014.

(3) I will pair program with the chosen student every week for at least 1 hour.

(4) I will promote you through my blog and add your blog on to mine as a permanent link until you are hired.

(5) Every 2 weeks, I will tell the world how you are doing. If you don't put in the required time (21 hours per week) you will be dropped from the program.

REQUIREMENTS:

NONE. Only an extremely hard-work ethic and commitment to studying a minimum of 21 hours per week.

Any takers?

Here's my email: joshuakemp85@gmail.com