Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Error installing rmagick gem!!

I'm having issues getting the 'rmagick' gem to install properly, it keeps complaining about missing headers. Software development really is about solving problems, I'm beginning to see that more and more these days :)

I've been googling away trying to uninstall and reinstall stuff, I'll let you know when I get it all sorted out. After I resolve this error it's on to edX Berkeley homework. I'm hoping we get snowed in really heavy tonight and tomorrow so I don't have to work, then I can really devote myself to some serious studying!

+David Bock helped me install 'Brew' and 'Xcode' on Sunday which was cool to finally do that.  Also sounds like I may need to download some additional things to help everything work together, I'm using Lion 10.7 OSX. I'll let you know how it goes. - Josh