I've watched all the new lectures from Berkeley edX, and realized I most know Regex, so that is what I'm going to do. I'm starting Zed Shaw's "Learn Regex The Hard Way". Tomorrow our first homework assignment comes out, busy week I'll let you know how it all turns out :) -Josh
UPDATE September 2016: We are now inundated with bootcamps and it's getting harder to land a junior developer position. I created a co...
Yes, obviously Free Code Camp is popular. It's supposed to make things easier for you to learn how to code. My problem is the length of...
I have always promised honesty and transparency with this blog. Last time I gave a review about Free Code Camp, I wasn't super supporti...
You need a Regular Expression to validate a phone number or a user's email address, so what do you do? Go onto StackOverflow and copy so...
What up peeps ! I feel like every day gets better and better, I just gotta' say life is good, No brag, just fact :-) I thought I woul...
- ► 2016 (16)
- ► 2015 (41)
- ► 2014 (24)
- Devise Gem
- Berkeley edX SaaS 169.1x done Homework1 & Quiz 1
- Pair Programming using cell phones and Google Docs...
- Become super human: Learn To Code!
- Learning Regex
- Learn Ruby The Hard Way: Lesson 47
- Berkeley edX: First Quiz Done!!!
- edX Berkeley CS169.1x Software as a Service!!!
- Game face for Berekley edX...Starts tomorrow!!!
- Ruby...I LOVE YOU (My Romance with a Computer Lang...
- Zed Shaw's Learn Ruby The Hard Way Lesson: 45
- I need help with a question please.
- ▼ January (12)