Saturday, May 18, 2013

5 Days Left...Can you feel the pressure :-)

Well 5 days left and I just junked my last app. Why? because it wasn't what I wanted, I swear by the 3rd time or so making an application you start you get more clarity for what you really want.

I'm not worried what's a little pressure right :-) Loving my 21 day Github streak. I've decided with this application to not use the 'Bootstrap' gem and instead to truly do all the CSS/Sass myself.

Our 5th year anniversary was yesterday, we got matching tattoos, went to the Cheesecake Factory, and got a massage. Not a bad day if I do say so :-)

Just bought my little guy Ben the little magnetic fishing game, going to play it with him for a little bit then put him down for a nap and then I'm putting on my coding game face....time to kick some code's butt. - Josh