Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Teach Yourself to Code Skillshare class

Just signed up for Mattan Griffel's : "Teach yourself to code: One month Rails" on Skillshare, I can't wait to start the class, if your a newbie like me, you should check it out, he's priced it really affordable, and he's already got like 200+ people attending. Here's the link:  http://bit.ly/PsqMOi

Tonight I'm trying to find out why my app is not showing up after I've deployed it to Heroku, it pushes fine from Git with no errors but then, when I put in the Heroku URL it pops up the page and gives the error:"Something went wrong with your application". I've tried doing it with 3 different apps, and the same thing, so I obviously am missing something, I tried doing a 'rake db:migrate' and it did some stuff but still it's not working so, I'm gonna' read some Heroku tutorials tonight, I'll let you know if I find the error and fix my app:)-Till tomorrow:) -Josh